APHC Insurance Services offers a range of insurance products exclusively available for APHC members. These tailored insurance products have been specifically designed for plumbing and heating contractors.
APHC Insurance Service has been looking after the insurance needs of APHC members for over 25 years.
Cover can be tailored to your needs and can include;
- Public Liability
- Employers’ Liability
- Automatic Cover for Professional Indemnity
- Personal Accident Cover
- Excess Layer Policies
- Tools & Business Equipment Cover
For businesses with 15 or less operatives, APHC Insurance Services offers;
- Professional indemnity extension included (up to £250,000) as standard
- Can include work on domestic, commercial & industrial premises
- 15 metre height limit provided as standard
- Policy also includes the following:
* Defective workmanship £25,000
* Financial loss £250,000
- Public liability £2,000,000 as standard
- Employee liability £10,000,000 as standard
- Excess layer policies available
- Tools & business equipment cover available
- Contract works cover available
- Personal accident cover available on request
15 operatives or more, simply speak to the team and they will advise on a solution for you.
Payment options available – Premiums can be paid in full or paid monthly by direct debit payment using premium finance provider, Premium Credit Limited
For a free no obligation quotation, call the team on 0330 100 2159 (quoting your APHC membership number) or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Association of Plumbing and Heating Contractors is an introducer appointed representative of Premierline which is a trading name of Allianz Business Services Limited (ABSL), registered in England and Wales under company number 4521167. Registered Office: 57 Ladymead, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 1DB. Allianz Business Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and is covered by the Financial Ombudsman Service. Details of Allianz Business Services Limited’s authorisation (registration number 304779) can be verified by visiting the Financial Services Register www.fca.org.uk/register. Association of Plumbing and Heating Contractors and ABSL are not part of the same group.