APHC Training Provider Membership - for colleges and private training centres
APHC Training Provider Membership is for colleges and private training centres engaged in the delivery of direct plumbing and heating training and assessment, such as Apprenticeships and NVQ Diploma’s or Short Course CPD provision such as Gas ACS, Water Regulations and Environmental Technologies.
Being an APHC Training Provider means you are kept up to date with the latest industry developments and APHC campaigns, which you have the opportunity to get involved with. You are also able to promote your courses and services to our professional plumbing and heating contractor members.
Training Provider Membership benefits include:
- Receive 4 Hot & Cold magazines
- Receive 4 e-Bulletin newsletters
- APHC ‘Training Provider Member’ logo usage
- Listing on the APHC website
- 4 directory listings in Hot & Cold
- Free quarter page advert in Hot & Cold (subject to availability)
- 2 bespoke regional emails to the APHC database
- Directory listing in our new Member Welcome Packs
- Access to the APHC technical support helpline
We’re always open to new suggestions and ideas on working together.
For more information and an application form:
APHC training provider membership is operated by APHC Ltd.