APHC Training Provider membership - for colleges and private training centres
APHC Training Provider membership is for colleges and private training centres engaged in the delivery of direct plumbing and heating training and assessment, such as Apprenticeships and NVQ Diploma’s or Short Course CPD provision such as Gas ACS, Water Regulations and Environmental Technologies.
Being an APHC Training Provider means you are kept up to date with the latest industry developments and APHC campaigns, which you have the opportunity to get involved with. You are also able to promote your courses and services to our professional plumbing and heating contractor members.
Training Provider membership benefits include:
- APHC ‘Training Provider Member’ logo usage
- 2 invites to Training Provider member webinars
- Receive 4 quarterly Hot & Cold magazines
- Receive 4 quarterly e-bulletin newsletters
- Listing on the APHC Training Provider website directory
- Directory listing in our new member Welcome Packs
- Directory listing in Hot & Cold magazine
- Free quarter page advert in Hot & Cold magazine (subject to space availability)
- 2 bespoke regional emails to the APHC database
- Free access to the APHC technical support helpline
- Free initial access to the APHC legal advice helpline
- Free training referral system from APHC membership consultants to existing members and prospects (location-oriented)
We’re always open to new suggestions and ideas on working together.
For more information and an application form including terms & conditions of business:
APHC training provider membership is operated by APHC Ltd.